Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pompeii

The reason we packed so much into one day was so that we could make a day trip to Pompei. It is a place that I have always been facinated with and thought it would be really cool.... Wrong. So many of the people we were with LOVED it. Matt and I... Not so much. We paid the 10 Euros to have the audio guide so that we would know what we were looking at but it was a huge waste of money. They had numbers posted that didnt match what you were looking at and everyone was walking around asking each other what they were doing wrong. We also didnt realize just how HUGE it is. I thought it was just a tiny village... nope.

I was so annoyed with wasting that money that I said something to the lady who rented them to us. She basically said we were supposed to get a map but they ran out... complain to this number. LAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment